Skip to content
What are the most important things to consider when buying a Log Stove – Advice from Barney the Beaver
Barney thought it would be interesting to understand what our customers think is important when they are considering buying a log stove….. so he asked them…. clever creature:
- Comfort – everyone agrees that they want warmth and comfort as a priority.
- Savings – being in control of heating costs and benefiting from the efficiency of modern stoves.
- Independence – being more independent of utility companies is increasingly important.
- Safety – having confidence that their supplier can arrange a competent chimney survey and fit a stove which is safe; meeting regulations and insurance requirements.
- Modern or Retro – the growing range of stoves being produced presents a bewildering range to choose from. Modern engineering excellence is evident in all our stoves.
- Flexibility – many of our customers want more than a Log Stove. We are renewable heating experts and can advise upon flexible, multi energy renewable heating options
Call in to our showrooms or meet us at one of our roadshows – we can give you excellent, knowledgeable advice.
You may also like...